Public
Respected Contributor

Email to a Friend Results in 404 Error

When you navigate to a post, choose the Options menu, then select Email to Friend, the friend finally receives the email 30+ minutes later and the link in the email returns a 404 error.  Even Administrators of the Community get a 404 error so it doesn't seem to be a permission issue.

Also, I don't see this email template as an option in Studio> Email Text to review the html.

Does anyone else have this problem or see this template in the Email Text section in Studio?

1 Reply 1
Honored Contributor

I just tested it on your post, and it seemed to work fine - I got the email immediately, and links all opened to this post properly.

What URL is it showing in the emails being sent out from your community that fail with a 404? I'm lost on what link it could be providing that would cause a 404 - It should just be a direct link to the article.

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.