Public
Occasional Advisor

How can we show Image detail information in Gallery Post as Sony community ?

We also want to let user show image EXIF information as Sony Europe Community.

How can we implement this feature on Samsung Members Comminity Gallery board ?

Sony Europe Community   --> We really want to this way.

캡처3.JPG캡처2.JPG

4 Replies 4
Honored Contributor

@JUNGHEON,

You can create your own custom component to show details of each image post using V1 or V2 API's, and you can place this custom component to "MediaMessage.quilt.xml" quilt to show the information.

Expecting your Kudos and Accepted Solution to my replies.

@Parshant  Thank your reply.

Because I'm not a web developer, I don't understand what you're saying, but I understand that lithium itself doesn't have the ability to read, store, and display the EXIF Meta data in the uploaded picture. Does this mean that we have to implement it in our own custom component for this?

CC/ @JohnD 

Honored Contributor

@JUNGHEON,

Yes you have to create your own custom component to display extra information on media posts.

Expecting your Kudos and Accepted Solution to my replies.
Honored Contributor

As a photography hobbyist, I like the idea but have noticed that some editing programs strip the EXIF data when exporting in a new format. I had this happen to me when I stopped using lightroom and needed to get all my photos out of their system. Adobe also has a known issue of messing with the capture date/time which can affect your results. If you get it working I would be interesting in seeing how it comes out. 

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.