Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

How do I add a 'Sort by' component in the Discussion Forums

Our discussion forums are very hard to navigate. We would like to give our members the option to filter/sort via, recent threads, recent posts, unanswered posts, most viewed or top Kudoed.

What are the OOB components available to achieve this? And where in studio would I find these components?

Thanks!

5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi @mvanpelt : All the most of the features are available in the Lithium OOB the component in the  Studio.

Attaching the screenshot for your references.

Unanswered Topic.png

Kudo Author.png

To know more about of the Component hover '+' icon it will provide more detailed information attaching the screenshot for your reference.

Enlarge View.png

If my post is helpful and answers your question, please give "Kudos" and "Accept it as a Solution."

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Illindra 

Highlighted

Thank you @AbhishekIlindra. I am looking for a component that specifically offers those sort options in one component, like so:

Sort By Option.PNG

Is there a specific component we can add to the page to do so?

Thank you!

Highlighted

Hi,

We need to customize this components with lithium restAPI. We don't have your request format via OOTB components

Thanks,
AbhishekIlindra

Highlighted

Got it. Is there documentation on building this type of component via Lithium restAPI?

Highlighted

Hi @mvanpelt : Kindly check Lithium API's Document.

https://community.lithium.com/t5/Developer-Documentation/bd-p/dev-doc-portal

If my post is helpful and answers your question, please give "Kudos" and "Accept it as a Solution."

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Illindra