Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

How many times per month the registered users sign into the community?

Hi there,

Where can I find a metric or the report to find out how many times per month the registered users sign into the community?

Thanks!

8 Replies 8
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hmmm, good question, As far as I know, such a metric doesn't exist. But I could be wrong.
Perhaps there is a way to pull this through the API?

Cheers
Wendy
Learning from others and helping where I can!
Community Passionista!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi @Myko_P,

Did you check the report in LSI by giving the specific date range?

Content -> All Categories -> Members (tab under 'Categories Overview').

This report gives the list of members (signed-in users) who have visited the community and performed some activity. The number of visits against each user may serve your purpose. The report shows only Top 50 users but you can get the list of all users when you export the csv file.

LSI.png

Alternately, this can be achieved if you have the setup to store bulk data csv generated by Lithium.

Highlighted

@Myko_P : It can be available in the LSI Metrics. Kindly check this Document.

If my post is helpful and answers your question, please give "Kudos" and "Accept it as a Solution."

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Illindra

Highlighted

Thanks @srujanayeruvaka & @AbhishekIlindra, useful for me too :-)Smiley Happy

@Myko_P You can add filters if you want to look at this by role for example or if you want to exclude roles.

2017-09-12_16-36-06.jpg

Good topic!
Wendy

Learning from others and helping where I can!
Community Passionista!
Highlighted

Thanks guys!

But I still wonder why the numbers in the LSI -> Content -> Members -> Export CSV  and in the Admin -> Metrics  -> User Reports -> Registered User Sessions differ so much...Which I should use?

Highlighted

LSI is the better approach.

Thanks,
Abhishek Illindra
Highlighted

@Myko_P - We noticed that difference too, but yes I agree with @AbhishekIlindra, LSI is better. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I found the data in LSI to be too limiting as it caps out at 2000 results. We have far more active members than that so that report is not suitable, as a result we use metrics in community admin to get this figure. It would be nice if there was not an arbitrary limit to the results in LSI.