Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Commentator

How to create a poll?

Hi I was wondering how to create a poll as a user on the forum? For example, I am in this topic right now and I don't see any functionality to create a poll? I want to create a poll but I cannot do so?

Or am I missing something, in case the poll functionality is disabled, I'd like to know the html code to create a poll with 3 answers. 😉

I want to set up a poll to see if I am interested in Lithium community software but I cannot find anything about it.

Thanks

2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @SupaYoshi 

It is not currently possible to set a poll at thread level out of the box, it may be possible via a customisation, but if you're looking to find out more about our platform you can request a demo to connect with someone who can answer questions specific to your goals and objectives.

Cheers

Andy

Andy K
Sr. Community Manager, Atlas Community

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hey

As Andy has said its not possible to put polls at thread level out the box but it has been achieved on other communities with development work.

May I ask why you need a poll to decide if you should use lithium. As a lithium customer I'm more than happy to answer any questions I can.

Stephen

Checkout some of the stuff i've built using the platform:

Community l Ideation l Blog l Product Hubs l Check & Report l Service Status 

My latest Ideas: Vanity URL Manager l @mention Roles l  LSW Password Policy