Public
Honored Contributor

IDEA exchange page layout

Probably a question that will make me look stupid, but on some things I am so here goes.

Where do you find the page layout for an Idea Exchange page?   If I go to ADMIN / PAGE / CONTENT / CUSTOM CONTENT I see the layouts for blog message, blog page, forum page, forum topic page, and TKB page.  No Idea Exchange page. 

If I go to STUDIO / PAGE I can see a few different Idea pages, but I have no idea which one is being used. 

Thanks in advance.

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
3 Replies 3
Honored Contributor

@kgroneman - The Idea Exchange Page will be listed in the custom Page under the admin section only when there is at least one custom IdeaExchange Page in a studio.

So, Please create one custom IdeaExchange Page in a studio.

Thanks,

Payal

Honored Contributor

That's my problem.  We have multiple idea exchange custom pages.   I want to find out which one a specific idea exchange uses.

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.

I ended up just viewing all the Idea Exchange pages and seeing which one matched the page I wanted.   Sheesh.

--

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.