Public
Honored Contributor

Idea portal label question

Can you limit selection of labels in an Idea Exchange to a single lablel?   (Sorry..someone is asking me and I haven't researched it and I'm busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger so I thought I'd ask here first to see if there's a simple answer).  TIA! - Kim

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
1 Reply 1
Honored Contributor

@kgroneman - Unfortunately there is no setting available to limit a label selection on the community admin.  There is an idea for this as well https://community.lithium.com/t5/Product-Ideas/Limit-number-of-Labels-users-can-select/idi-p/102367

However, this can be achieved using some customization. You required JS script to limit a single label.  Also, just do you have predefined labels for idea exchange? 

Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark solution if it answers your query.
Tariq

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.