Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Commentator

Including Screenshots in Forums / Discussions Post

I just entered my first reply to a discussion post and attempted to paste in a screenshot which did nothing. Is this functionality not available?  Is it coming soon?  This feels very basic and am hoping our users will have this when we launch.  Thanks for any info on this!  FYI @cgrinton @Kmay 

30 Replies 30
Highlighted

Has the proposed solution come out yet?  It looks like even the temporary work around doesn't work now.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Would love to see this too!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi @shaji,

with editor V2 it should work to insert images from clipboard. Just had a quick try and it worked.

Hi everyone, this is definitely available since 19.6, and as @JuergenM mentioned, it should work right here, right now

https://community.khoros.com/t5/Khoros-Community-Release-Notes/Khoros-Communities-19-6-Release-Notes...

Highlighted

V2 is key to your success.  My TAM informed me there were issues/bugs with this current functionality so I have not upgraded to turn it on yet.

I need v2 first but I am not doing that until this is resolved.  Want to ensure a good experience for members. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

We had issues with cut and paste not working on 19.6 @mhock, but they have been resolved in 19.7 so just make sure you are on 19.7 and you should be fine.

I just did a drag and drop for the image below and all is well.

Jason

download.jpg

Generic1.jpg

Highlighted

Awesome! Love thee thumbs up. I am excited to see this working on our
community.
Highlighted

Looks like this does not work in the latest version released (19.8)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@shaji We have 19.7 on production and 19.9 in stage and it works on both. 

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
Highlighted

Ok didn't work on 19.6 and 19.8 for me. Will wait for next version