Public
Advisor

Knowledge Base - Publish or Reject Drafts

We require for any Knowledge Base articles to be reviewed by Moderator and then be published by the Moderator.  While reviewing, I found that there are drafts that require significant amount of editing - but there isn't a "send back" to the original author/draft owner button.  Is there a such thing that can be enabled? or am I stuck as a moderator to update the draft myself to publish?  or go out of Community and use email to communicate with author?  Thoughts and ideas please...  Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Honored Contributor

The unpublished articles aren't really 'assigned' to someone so there is no way to send them back as part of a workflow. You would have to ask the user manually to re-edit.

Thanks, @DanK!  I didn't realize there is no ownership assigned once the draft was in a Save/Review or Save/Publish stage.  I may just put in a note for an idea then.

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.