Public
Occasional Contributor

Measuring Unique customer sign ins

Hi All, 

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere already. 

I just wanted to know if there was anyway through LSI or Metrics (Global Admin) to measure unique user sign ins over a 12 month period. 

Thanks in advance, 

Karl 

5 Replies 5
Honored Contributor

Hi,

You can go to Admin-> Metrics-> Signin(Under the user report) and select the frequency 'day' and set the date for a year. Below SS for reference:LSI.PNG

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@Kfernandes24,

Another way if you were just after the past 12 months would be to run a user report including the column "Most Recent Login".

Jason

Generic1.jpg

Occasional Contributor

Hi Payal and Jason, 

Thanks for your reply. I've run that report previously, but I just wondered if you knew if running this report gave us the Unique number of signins to our community. 

Jason, running the report the way you've outlined, do you know if that counts a user signing in a number of times or just once? 

Thanks again, 

Karl 

@Kfernandes24

You would also want to add the column for total logins to the user report if you wanted to know the number of times a user has logged in. 

Jason

Generic1.jpg

Honored Contributor

I find the easiest way to do this is to use LSI. If you change the scope to Members under the Content > All Categories tab then the Unique visitors number will be filtered to the number of unique members that logged in during that period.

Capture.PNG

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.