Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Merging multiple blog boards while retaining subscriptions

I have 3 Khoros Community blog boards that I want to combine into a single board to simplify our community structure. When doing this I'm seeking to ensure that all the people who were originally subscribed to the 3 blogs end up continuing to be subscribed to the single remaining blog. This is to avoid having to re-subscribe all our users to the remaining blog.

Can anybody think of how this might be achieved? So far I have not been able to find how/where to combine multiple boards into one while retaining all the subscriptions.

4 Replies 4
Honored Contributor

Thanks @VarunGrazitti. The info on that article makes sense, but I don’t see anything there that directly gives a hint on how to handle my scenario here. In particular - how to preserve all subscriptions that exist across 3 boards when we rationalise them down to 1 board.

Sure, let me add @VikasB to help you on your instance.

Varun : Weaving magic with Khoros!

Recent Ideas: Advanced Private Messages | Rewarding Module | Badges for Threads

Thanks @varun 

@cgrinton Nice to meet you. I sent PM to you.  

Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark solution if it answers your query

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.