Public
Advisor

Moving Event Comments

We noticed comments on an event can be edited and deleted but can't be moved. Is this functioning as intended or could there be a setting somewhere I am missing? Thanks

6 Replies 6
Khoros Staff

@Akenefick We do not have the functionality to move events comments. Can you please provide details on your use case? 

We were considering trying to livestream events in our community events calendar. We would like to use the comments section for Q&A and comments from the hosts, so it would be nice to be able to move comments so we could moderate without having to delete anything. 

Khoros Staff

Thank you, @Akenefick. Also, Is your plan to move those comments to another Forum node or Events node? 

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Can calendar be added on any page?

It would most likely be moved to a Forum, either our internal removed content board or a regular forum depending on the situation. I can't really think of a reason to move it to a different event.

Valued Contributor

We are exploring events and I can definitely see a use case for the need to move.  We would post the event but may want questions to be posted in a different section of the Community.

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.