Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Notifications for Published Articles

Hi all, hoping for some guidance if you can. 

We have created a process where authors are not allowed to publish and can only 'request review'. Our publishers receive a notification that there is an article ready for review and publishing and they then review and either respond back outside of the community or publish. 

We'd like the original author to then be notified via email (or Slack in future) that their article has been published, even if they are not subscribed to that board. Is this possible as I can't seem to find the right notification settings to do this?

Thanks so much

5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Khoros Staff

@sarajaynerow Currently we are working on Content Workflow & Approval enhancements for TKB and Blogs in which we are introduced a (i) new streamlined 3-step workflow, (ii) granular permission structure to allow flexible workflows, (iii) enhanced dashboard to track each draft between the states before it is published and (iv) notification support at every step of the workflow (Draft, Awaiting Review, Awaiting Publish). 

We are currently running a Beta program for the enhancements and I have invited you to the Beta Group Hub. Please join to find the following links posted on the Beta Group Hub: 

1. the detailed documentation of initial beta launch (also attached in this email). Please refer to the kick off posts for TKB & Blogs
  2. posts on the incremental features in the following releases here

Please let me know if you need more information. 

Highlighted

Hi @sarajaynerow

If you found the answer to be satisfactory would you mind marking it as an accepted solution?

Thanks!

Highlighted
New Commentator

Thanks for this 

Highlighted
New Commentator

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a suggestion? This is quiet a common issue , please suggest me if you find any solution for it .

Highlighted

Hi @Fahey121 

Khoros confirmed via a support ticket that this is a bug and is fixed in the next version (our stage is being upgraded to the new version this week so I can test it)

Sara

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Lithium customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.