Public
Occasional Contributor

Percentage of registered members logging into the community in 1, 2, or 3 months.

Hi,

I trying to understand if there is a general rule of xx% of registered community members who login to a community 1 month after registration. Then 2 months, then 3 months. etc.

I think the percentage of logins will certainly decrease after 1, 2, 3, ..., n months. But I'd like to know if there is a general rule about that percentage.

Thanks for any feedback!

Bob.

2 Replies 2
Honored Contributor

Have you found how to gather that info in Khoros? The only similar data I've been able to gather is from Google analytics "user retention" but that doesn't take into account registered or not registered, only visitors which wouldn't be what you're looking for, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
Occasional Contributor

Yep, I've looked at user retention, but as you said, it doesn't account for registration.

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.