Public
Advisor

Post options missing on blog pages

I have setup a test blog on our Staging Server and the blog articles do not have/show a "Post options" menu button.  I want to edit my test blog (and do other things to it so that I can get an understanding of the options available to users) and don't know how to get the blog post options to appear. Can anyone help please?  Thanks

Regards, Paul Khoros CertificationsIf my answer helps, please accept it as the solution or give it the thumbs up!
2 Replies 2
Honored Contributor

@PAULEM - 

Can you confirm which components you have on BlogArticlePage. 

You might to need to add  blog-article-page-action-menu component or page-options component inside BlogArticlePage quilt. 

Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark solution if it answers your query.
Tariq

Thanks for your help Tariq.  I tried adding the page-options component but it didn't work.  It did, however, give me a clue about where to look!  We had a menu-bar-without-options component.  On a hunch, I changed this (in the XML view) to menu-bar. I figured I could always change it back if it didn't work.  It did!  It resulted in the page-options component appearing on the page. Go figure!  Thanks for your help in pointing me in the right direction.

Regards, Paul Khoros CertificationsIf my answer helps, please accept it as the solution or give it the thumbs up!

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.