Public
Valued Contributor

Presenting community requirements / evaluation criteria to internal stakeholders

Hi! I am currently in the process of creating a comprehensive list of community requirements that I will use to evaluate between 3-5 Community Technology vendors (including Lithium!), and was wondering if any group members would be willing to share some resources?

Do you have any recommendations on how to go about organizing/presenting community requirements to internal stakeholders and/or vendors?

At this point, I have A LOT of data, but am having a hard time putting it all together.

21 Replies 21
Honored Contributor

We looked at them recently and were impressed with their bid (well under Lithium's), but we ultimately felt we would need less IT and developer support with Lithium...I'm now not sure that's the case. They are more flexible as a platform than Lithium...but that also meant to us, more integrations and add-ons for us to configure, build and maintain. 

Salesforce seems to be taking community seriously and it could make sense if you are already in the salesforce ecosystem...which we were not.

Life is good!

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.