Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Remove Co-Publishers and Contributors from Article

How do you remove a co-publisher or contributor from an article? Is this possible? I found an old doc that seemed to indicate that it was at some point a possibility, but when I look at the list of co-publishers/contributors I don't see a way to remove any. Note, that I have admin level permissions. 

rose_cobb_0-1589988615434.png

Am I missing a step or is there something we need to enable in Community Admin? 

Any help is appreciated. Thank you! 

5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Khoros Staff

@rose_cobb you will be able to remove a contributor/co-publisher by editing the article. 

Highlighted

@SohilM That screenshot is from me editing the article. Can you be more specific?

Highlighted

@rose_cobb Your editor CSS is messed up I think - You are missing the 'X' button to remove someone, see example below of ours (oddly enough - We had same issue when we relaunched our new design thus my guess is the button is there, it's just transparent at the moment)

StanGromer_0-1590516042315.png

Highlighted

@StanGromer you are right.

below is the screenshot in OOTB community.  Clicking on 'x' icon will remove a user from contributors. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 3.23.25 PM.png

Highlighted

@SohilM  So it sounds like I need to open a ticket because we don't have that capability. it is invisible! WHAT? This is both good and bad news. Now I need to figure out how to make the "X" visible. 

Thanks!