Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Reply editor of the new Private Messenger

Hi there,

we have just launched the new messenger in our community. The users are happy with it but there is one thing they complain about it: the size of the reply editor. Is there any chance to switch to the normal sized editor which is shown when you compose complete new message?

Kind regards

Christoph

5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Khoros Staff

@SohilM heads up on the feedback and wondering if we're tracking this elsewhere? 

Khoros Product Team
Highlighted

Thanks @RayC . Yes, we are tracking the feedback. 

@CKummer Thanks for the feedback and great to know that users in your community are happy about it.  

Highlighted

Hey @SohilM yes. It looks nice. But as I said, the there is one thing they complain about, that's the very tiny editor when the want to respond. Is it possible to open a normal sized editor like it's possible in outlook? Otherwise that would be my change request for a future version :). 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I actually received the same feedback about too low height of the editor for the inline reply editor as well as the PM v3 reply editor. I'm having a hard time fixing this in my styling so would appreciate if this would be addressed in the Khoros platform base.

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Highlighted

Thanks @Claudius @CKummer, we will look into this if it can be incorporated in the core community itself.