Public
Respected Contributor

Temporary Placeholders (Autmatically Remove)

I'm assuming this is a feature request but thought I'd ask.  I'd like to have placeholders be able to automatically be removed, no longer appearing in the KB showing moved after a certain period of time such as 30, 60, or 90 days.  Has anyone found anything similar anything similar?

2 Replies 2
Respected Contributor

Thank you for your response.  I apologize but I don't quite understand floating labels and labels as a placeholder.  I have not heard of this before.  Would you mind sharing more details?

I have only used placeholders like in the article below but I'd love to hear your practice.  I just found the Set expiration time for moved message placeholders.  I'm testing this now.

https://community.khoros.com/t5/Community-Moderation/Set-expiration-time-for-moved-message-placehold...

Respected Contributor

I figured it out.  In Community Admin, you have to make sure Leave Placeholder is checked in order for the expiry placeholder feature to be enabled.  

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.