Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Commentator

Unbelievable how much work is involved in order to try and obtain a quote. How much is Lithium?!

Seriously the work involved. I've had to join the community, it is simply ridiculous.
I work for MIND we're the largest mental health charity in the UK - we have 8,000 users on our FB page.
We would like an app like that found on GiffGaff or BTHomeCare which can pair FB with a forum so our users can talk confidentially.
Please how much is the Community Everywhere or whatever it is we would need to implement this feature.
I'm looking for a quote.

But You badly badly need a pricing part to the site - I've been on your site for hours.

5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Retired Community Manager

Hi maxby,

Welcome to Lithosphere! I'm sorry you've had difficulty navigating the website - I've shared your feedback internally.

I've passed on your request for a quote to our EMEA team who should be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with

Regards,

===============================
Julie Hamel - Global Community Manager

New to the community? Can't find where to post? Visit our guide to the new Lithium Community.
Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hi Maxby - there is no generic price to deploying the Lithium platform, as it is a SaaS-based solution which is entirely configured to your particular usecase. The pricing takes into account what modules and capabilities you are using, the size of your audience, any custom connectors such as to CRM or SSO, and also a usage component of traffic. I have asked one of our Sales Dev team to contact you directly on Private Message so they can talk to you more about it.

Thanks!

Paul Gilliham
Lithosphere CM / Director, Digital/Community Strategy

---

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Click on the Thumb Up to show your appreciation!
Highlighted
New Commentator

Not to mention that they seem to ignore the Demo requests they receive... 

Highlighted
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Marion_B, I'm sorry you're having difficulty getting a demo. I've reached out to the appropriate team and will have them contact you. as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Jenn Chen
Community Manager, Lithium Technologies
(Formerly known as jchen)
Highlighted

Hi Jenn, thanks for your reply. All right, waiting for them to contact me then. Cheers,

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Lithium customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.