Public
Advisor

Users online Count and their respective Avatar Images Count do not match

Hello,

I am making use of the Users Online (Avatar Only) component  i.e. users.widget.users-avatars-online. However, why do I see only 5 avatar images when it says that there are 8 Users online in the 1st screenshot whereas 4 avatar images when it says that there are 6 Users online. Inputs on the same is appreciated. Thanks!!! UsersOnline.png

UsersOnline6.png

4 Replies 4
Honored Contributor

@viveksr : It is lithium Default Settings However we can increase the count. Kindly check the screenshot.

User online.PNG

If my post is helpful and answers your question, please give "Kudos" and "Accept it as a Solution."

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Illindra

Thanks @AbhishekIlindra. Appreciate the quick response.

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

The explanation is that the "Users online" count includes both unauthenticated visitors and signed in members. Avatars will obviously only shown for the signed in community members. See also this older similar question: https://community.lithium.com/t5/Support-Forum/Users-Online-Avatar-Widget-Showing-Less-Than-It-Shoul...

Khoros Best Practice until August 2019. Onwards posting as Claudius.
Learn how to master Khoros. Learn Best Practice in the Community Documentation
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Thanks @ClaudiusH.

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.