Public
Valued Contributor

Where do signatures appear?

Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out signatures. Are they supposed to appear at the bottom of EVERY piece of content you post? (Ex. your own blogs, your own ideas, your own discussions, comments on other people's blogs / ideas, etc.)

Is this something you configure? I can't seem to get it right in our community.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

3 Replies 3
Honored Contributor

@nicoleguzzo - To add signatures in posts, please follow the below mentioned steps to enable it:

1. Sign in as Administrator.
  2. Go to Community Admin > Discussion Styles.
  3. Choose Posts & Topics on the left-side panel.
  4. Click Posts Display.
  5. Check Display signatures in posts.

And the signature will appear in every post if users have set that in their profile.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Hi Nicole,

Yes, a user's signature will appear at the bottom of every type of content (blogs, ideas, TKB, forum, user group) and comments.

There is a setting to enable signatures in the Admin console.

Discussion Styles > Posts & Topics > Posts Display

There are also 2 related user permissions for using signatures.

Do you have these settings enabled and a signature associated with your account, but it still isn't displaying on posts? If so, the issue could be that there is an issue in the design. We had an issue in the past where there was CSS hiding the signature / cutting it off.

I hope this helps!

----------------------------------

Lili McDonald
Community Manager @ Amazon
Connect on LinkedIn
Valued Contributor

@Payal @lilim Thank you both! I have all those settings enabled and a signature associated with my account, so it must be a design / CSS issue... guess I'll look there next!

Thanks!

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.