Public
Advisor

Where to change ForumTopicPage

Hi everybody, 

I'm testing different designs of the ForumTopicPage in studio but I don't know where to switch from one design to an other. I thought it would be easy as changing the layout of forum pages in community > admin > content > custom content but there is no option for it. 

Thanks for your help. 

Christoph

6 Replies 6
Trusted Contributor

Hi Christoph, It sounds like you're close.  Admin -> Content -> Custom Pages.

Like this: Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 12.34.50 PM.png

---
Community Manager \\ NetApp
Honored Contributor

Hi @CKummer :  To map the different versions of the forum topic page.  Navigate to community > content > custom Pages where you can able to map the redesign pages by selecting dropdown.

If you did at the community level it will change all over the community and if you have done at a particular node level will impact the particular node.

If my post is helpful and answers your question, please give "Kudos" and "Accept it as a Solution."

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Illindra

Honored Contributor

If you still aren't seeing it as they noted above, contact Support. I've had it happen twice now where I have added new quilts/pages, but they do not become available within Admin until support works some magic behind the scene (Or at least I think that is what I am thinking has happened before)

Yes, indeed. There is no dropdown for "Forum Topic Page" as @AbhishekIlindra  and @Drew_C  have described. I'll contact the support. Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

Hi @CKummer : Kindly check this article  for more details:

For creating a Forum Topic page, you need to make sure the title of the page starts with "ForumTopicPage."

Example : ForumTopiPage.redesign

https://community.khoros.com/t5/Pages-and-layouts/Create-a-custom-page/ta-p/110639

Thanks,

Abhishek

New Commentator

Thanks for the clarification.

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.