Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
STARFLEET

Join the EU-US Privacy Shield - engage legal confirmation within EU

Although the EU-US Privacy Shield is still in political discussion, it would be very helpful for all EU related companies, if you will be part of it.In times where the companies have so many legal stu...
0 2
AbhishekIlindra

Find Users option in Private Message

Hi, In Private Message we can able to see "Find Users" Page link . We can able to see this option in one of the environment but not on the other environment. Is there any admin setting need to enable ...
0 1
TeroRe

About canonical URL

Hi I just want to make sure I have understood this: 1) We publish an article in www.domain1.com2) We want to publish it also in our community, which url is www.domain2.com. We publish this same articl...
0 4
k_saurabh

Spam & Marked as SPAM

Hi,This is regarding Spam data. In LSI->Content -> All Categories I can see % of post data on the top as well as down in the tabular format(by boards). I can also see Spam & Marked Not Spam numbers.Qu...
0 1
TanyH

Email - Join the community - Email examples

Hi guys,   Do you please have "Join the community" emails? Need of examples for one of my beauty clients.   Many thanks!
0 7
fgilro200

Question on marking posts as solved...

Hey folks.  New Lithium Community Manager here.  I'm managing/building a Lithium site within an enterprise for internal customers.  I'm still trying to wrangle some of my team members building content...
0 6
yyun

Search Index external site

I couldn't find an answer on the Community...  Does Lithium index sites that are external to Lithium?  I have number of posts on our Community with URL that is leading to a different documentation sit...
0 1
traci

Is there any way to log which posts were featured?

Is there any way to know, without manually tracking, which of your community's posts were featured on the homepage?Asking as:1) it would be nice to automatically (or once a month) recognize users who ...
0 2
Dell-Darshan

All new discussions going to Spam Quarantine, how to make to display from board

All the new discussions are going under Spam quarantine. Moderators need to explicitly mark it as non Spam so the posts appears from the boards which is tedious.How/Where to disable discussions automa...
0 6
MarissaNeilson

Re-Featuring a Blog Post

Hi! I'm trying to feature a blog post on our community that had been previously featured. We updated the article with some new info and we're trying to feature it on the home page, but to no avail. Do...
0 4