Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
TeroRe

About the SEO and accepted solutions

Hi guys,I would like to know following is it possible or not and how to do it. Use case:People searches help from Google and they can see that that discussion includes solution:In thread title orIn me...
1 7
calebmt

Should I include a social area in our community?

I'd like your input on the what you've seen when putting a space in your communities that is purely for social interaction and does not relate directly to the community of practice at large.  Do users...
5 7
AshleyBragg

Community Moderation Tricks and Tools

Hi All,I was wanting to learn more about what other communities are doing to moderate the posts coming in. We have a filter build for competitors, smut, and negative phrases. We have a private board f...
2 7
hpanmand

LiQL query giving different count

Hi Guys, I'm using REST-API to find the count of users with the help of LiQL query.but sometimes it is giving me as 278382 and sometimes it is giving me as 283847. it is s everytime swapping from 2783...
0 8
Inactive User

Edit/delete deleted users rank

Hi,I noticed that a deleted users by default get 'N/A' rank. How can i edit or delete this rank? I created a rank for users with null requirements, which gets assigned to new users but the N/A rank fo...
0 3
hpanmand

Pagination in REST-API using LiQL query

I have REST-API for LiQL query where I'm fetching information from the USER table. unfortunately every time I'm getting only 25 results.I tried with parameter 'page = 1' and 'page_size = 100' but stil...
0 16
JasonMeyers

Pop Up

Perhaps I'm not using the right terminology, but I'm desperately trying to add some sort of pop dialogue box that tells users about the GDPR changes and asks them to accept the new terms. I can't seem...
0 2
Nava_Schneider

Blog background photo size

Hello! Does Lithium offer any documentation detailing image dimensions throughout the community? I'm specifically looking for the blog background image dimensions. 🙂
0 9
kiersten

Rank Name Ideas?

My company is in the process of implementing Lithium for a community for users that purchase our technology-based training offerings.  The goal of the community is to encourage the students to interac...
0 3
MarissaNeilson

Hiding a Knowledge Base Article

Hi everyone! Is it a possibility to write and post a Knowledge Base article but keep it private until I'm ready for it to go live? We are trying to link to a knowledge base article through our app, bu...
0 3