Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
JasonMeyers

Pop Up

Perhaps I'm not using the right terminology, but I'm desperately trying to add some sort of pop dialogue box that tells users about the GDPR changes and asks them to accept the new terms. I can't seem...
0 2
Nava_Schneider

Blog background photo size

Hello! Does Lithium offer any documentation detailing image dimensions throughout the community? I'm specifically looking for the blog background image dimensions. 🙂
0 9
kiersten

Rank Name Ideas?

My company is in the process of implementing Lithium for a community for users that purchase our technology-based training offerings.  The goal of the community is to encourage the students to interac...
0 3
MarissaNeilson

Hiding a Knowledge Base Article

Hi everyone! Is it a possibility to write and post a Knowledge Base article but keep it private until I'm ready for it to go live? We are trying to link to a knowledge base article through our app, bu...
0 3
aaronwong

auto-archive

Hello everyone! Is there a function of 'auto-archieve' after posting a content for a certain period of time? 
0 2
Elaine_ThreeIre

Trending Tags

Hi does anyone know what is the comparison data used for trending tags. I have noticed an increase of 340% on a specific tag during a specific timeframe but i don't know what this increase is based on...
0 3
trinhdinhphuong

Error passing variable in function : Unknown path element at node 'board'

My site's path is as follows : https://{server-name}/t5/Blog/bg-p/11112222 <#assign url= http.request.referrer/> <#assign url = url?keep_before("?")?keep_after("bg-p/")?lower_case/> <#assign url1= '...
0 11
JasonMeyers

New Post Notification

Is it possible to create an email notification that goes out daily that lists new posts within the community? We realize that users don't visit the community daily, so we'd like to use email as a way ...
0 7
jchen

See how many people are subscribed to a post

All the posts I found around this were a bit outdated. Is there a way to see how many people are subscribed to a post/thread? 
1 1
leahknowles

Presenting community requirements / evaluation criteria to internal stakeholders

Hi! I am currently in the process of creating a comprehensive list of community requirements that I will use to evaluate between 3-5 Community Technology vendors (including Lithium!), and was wonderin...
1 21