Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
kanderson
wfranois

verbatism

Dears, Is there a way collect similar content, or verbatism based on the content that is posted on a forum.Is this included in the dashboard?We are looking for a solution to receive more information o...
0 1
MFJLabs

Profile Page Questions | Limitations | Stats

Curious if devs &/or moderators of Lithium communities are able to control ...-1- The ability of members to control their online status indicator.-2- Accurate display of the number of solutions shown ...
0 4
Jaime_Lee

Impact of constant API calls

Hi, I am trying to assess the impact of having APIs set up to constantly retrieve all community data (all threads and community profile info) into an external database. This threadhttps://lithosphere....
0 4
Harshparker

Lithium Ion UPS - Anybody have experience?

We need to replace one of our older APC rack-mount UPSes (nothing fancy, just a 3KVA), a simple battery replacement isn't enough anymore it seems. As we're looking into alternatives (others have recom...
0 1
esullivan

HTML in announcement is displaying as HTML

Hi.New to Lithium platform.  I am using simple HTML in an announcement to link up some text, but the HTML is actually displaying in the announcement.  What am I doing wrong?ThanksEd
0 6
Jaime_Lee

Non-official Employees on the Community

Hi, I am looking for a best practice on how to handle employees on the community.  In my previous community I managed, employees had to sign an agreement to participate in the community forums (usual ...
3 2
mhock

How do you manage your Abuse Reports Board?

I am finding great TKB articles for the process of setting up abuse reports.   My challenge is the ongoing management.With a private Community, our abuse reports are few. We do however want to address...
1 2
tealiumjustin

How to create account-level summary of Lithium activity in Salesforce

We have the Salesforce integration installed and working well. It gives us Lithium activity information at the Contact level. We can also see all Lithium users in Salesforce and, if it exists, the cor...
2 1
TeroRe

Instantview?

Does Lithium support Instantview-feature? For example with blogs it would work nice, when you open it from WhatsApp or Facebook-app and so on.
0 3