Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
traci

Is there any way to log which posts were featured?

Is there any way to know, without manually tracking, which of your community's posts were featured on the homepage?Asking as:1) it would be nice to automatically (or once a month) recognize users who ...
0 2
Dell-Darshan

All new discussions going to Spam Quarantine, how to make to display from board

All the new discussions are going under Spam quarantine. Moderators need to explicitly mark it as non Spam so the posts appears from the boards which is tedious.How/Where to disable discussions automa...
0 6
MarissaNeilson

Re-Featuring a Blog Post

Hi! I'm trying to feature a blog post on our community that had been previously featured. We updated the article with some new info and we're trying to feature it on the home page, but to no avail. Do...
0 4
AbhishekIlindra

Two factor authentication in Lithium

Hello All, Did Lithium Support Two factor authentication in the Community? If so is there any OOTB component available. It will be great can anyone provide authentication flow in the Community. Thanks...
3 1
AlanA

Allow Tag Own Posts Only

Hello, Is there a way to prevent users tagging posts made by others? It seems like the only setting is to allow or deny users to use tags. We'd like to allow users to tag - but only tag their own post...
0 2
Myko_P

How to change the category name depending on the language selected

Hi guys! Our community has two languages. You can change the language just by clicking the link in the header of each page.Where can I add the logic to change the category name and description dependi...
0 5
BHall

Custom Private Message Button with Subject?

Calling all my html experts, devs, community hackers etc....is there a way to automagically populate a private message subject using a link/button?  For example, I have the following button... <form a...
0 3
nicolewells

Simple Comparison Lithium vs. Cloud CMS

Hello Folk's   Here is a small comparison on  Lithium vs. Cloud CMS. If you guy's have more information on this put in the comments below   We are here to simplify the whole process of assessing Colla...
0 0
cjdinger

Metrics about which attachments have been viewed/downloaded

I've found the Attachment Download counts in the Admin->Metrics list, but I don't see a place that shows you which attachments have been accessed.  Is there a way to get that information? Ideally, it ...
1 0
hspriet

Setting up new blog post and want it have draft option

Hello, We are setting up a new blog and blog posts in our English and French communities. On our English community when we go to post it gives us the option to post, cancel, or draft. For whatever rea...
0 2