Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
JasonMeyers

Subscribing to a Customers Posts

Does anyone know if it's possible to subscribe to or receive a notification when specific customers (either high value, or someone with a known issue) posts in our community? 
1 4
satya

How can I change my username?

Hi all, I am unable to change my username for this community. Is there any other way to change it? Thanks,Srujana Satya
0 6
carolo1

RSS feed - icon/subscribe to RSS - results in error message

When either clicking the RSS feed icon or the subscribe to  RSS feed option in drop down list (forum), only an RSS document is opening with the following error message:This XML file does not appear to...
0 4
travis5550

Marketo Lithium Integration - Blog Post Email Campaigns

Has anyone integrated Lithium with Marketo to deliver customized email campaigns originating from blog posts or scheduled blog posts?  As an example, we would like to deliver an email to all members o...
0 3
satya

Change the Lithium community language according to the browser langugae

Hi All, Let's say one of the lithium community has enabled with the language packs(French, German) and my Browser language(example chrome) is set to the French language. Now I have come into the commu...
0 2
LainieH

Restricting a private group based on email address or IP

Hello, I'm a Lithium newbie but taking training and had a question. Is it possible to create a private group, and then assign access based on a users' email address (such as creating a private group o...
0 4
EmDunn

Filter search based on assigned role(s)

Is it possible to configure the search results to display only content the user has access to, based on their role(s)? For example, if they are not logged in, the search results display all "public" c...
0 4
MarissaNeilson

Creating a Private Board for Certain Users

Hi, I'm looking for some instructions on how to create a board that only specific users can view. Where is the setting to make it private or allow certain permissions to access?
0 2
TeroRe

Community newsletter via private message?

Hi guys, I just want to hear your experiences if you have used / are using private messaging for a sending a community newsletter? Is it good idea or not, I´d like to hear experiences? How does member...
0 3
drolcak

Girls in telco communities

I have not noticed such a topic yet in our community so I am very curious about your point of view.Subject: girls in telco communitiesCurrent situation:1. The community exists about 1.5 years2. The te...
1 4