Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
Esther_H

Disable Account creation

Hi there,this question may sound a bit weird, but:How can I disable the possibility to create a new Community account? The reason for this question is, that we will soon disable one of our two communi...
0 3
EmDunn

Response time to community posts - what is your target?

Hi all, We are trying to benchmark response times, within forums, for other SaaS companies. For example, a user posts a question in a forum. No one within the community answers. Do you or your moderat...
0 4
BHall

Upcoming Ask Us Anything Event - Virgin Mobile USA

Shameless plug alert! - We are hosting an Ask Us Anything event in the Virgin Mobile USA Community, starring our Member Benefits team!   On December 5th from 2-3pm Central, our Member Benefits team wi...
1 7
viveksr

Question about Survey Modal Popup

Hello,Is this Survey Modal see screenshot below as seen on https://community.lithium.com a component? Can it be customized for e.g., adding company logo? Inputs on the same is appreciated. Thanks!!!  
0 2
TeroRe

Blog comments and Kudos?

Hi, I wonder does platform support feature where people can give a Kudos for blog comments? I can give a Kudos for blog article itself but not for comment.
0 10
fatinmunirah

Award for Leaderboards

Hi all, Just want to collect some ideas for our new community. My community wants to start featuring active member for the month, just to acknowledge them so they'll return to community and lending a ...
0 4
allensmith81

Searching by Tag

Hi All, We used to be able to search using tags:(<tagname>) in the search page and get only matching tags but I noticed this changed recently, has anyone else had a similar issue and is there a way to...
1 8
yyun

Search keywords within Attachment?

Hello, Does anyone know if Lithium search goes through attachments of posts to match keywords for search results? Thanks!
0 7
anetteaustheim

Online Store in the Community

Is there anyone that has experience with an online store for the customers integrated with the community? We would like the possibility for our customers to buy services, apps, modules etc. trough the...
0 1
JMcJohnston

Filtering results from content API using metadata

Hi, we've been working on using the content API from Community to surface content on our website. One thing is the API doesn't allow you to filter the results based on metadata like Tags or Labels. We...
0 2