Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
zoetetal1

"Start a discussion" button on home page of community

We have several forums but want to put a simple "Start a discussion" button on the home page of the community. However the community managers don't want to create a default forum. So we need a way for...
1 6
shmooth

how to escape emoticon characters?

If i have a 😮 in a URL or something in my Lithium post, it gets auto-translated to an emoticon, which is not what i want. Can I escape that character set or that whole string somehow?
2 2
Giuliano

Studio and Production versions - where to check

I would like to check which version of Studio and Porduction we currently have, is this information available somewhere?
3 4
Giuliano

New version of homepage - best practice for successful release

We are about to release important changes to the community homepage, we have tested the new homepage in studio with all devices (desktop. tablet and mobile) and created a test user account to mimic th...
3 2
AlanA

Possible to have multiple 'Mailer Email Sender Name' for Community mailer?

Hello folks,  Wondering if it's possible to have more than one 'Mailer Email Sender Name' for a Community? Pretty sure that it is not, but want to confirm. For example, our outbound subscription email...
2 2
Reban

Is it possible to use overview page as a hub page for several productcategories?

Hello, my first post and question.We have many categories in our community and want to have a common page for our customer to make it possible for them to see our whole portfolio of products. We are u...
1 2
viveksr

SurveysPage Layout

Hello,Where in Studio can I find the layout of SurveysPage? See attached screenshot taken from https://community.lithium.com. I couldn't find any page that starts with Survey under Page in Studio. Th...
1 2
VF_MikeHales

Applying multiple best practicies....

For a variety of reasons, our Community, while healthy wasn't in fighting fit shape!However, thanks to some fantastic best practice sharing on this Community, thought I'd share the changes and over ti...
0 2
Giuliano

URL redirection

We are reorganising some discussion boards in our community and we will change the name and the URL. I would like to know if there is a feature in Lithium that allows to redirect URLs to avoid broken ...
2 2
Giuliano

member data retention period

We are looking at GDPR compliance in preparation to next year and one question that cropped up is how long we retain the member data for. Currently we don't delete inactive accounts in case a member c...
0 5