Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
JMcJohnston

Filtering results from content API using metadata

Hi, we've been working on using the content API from Community to surface content on our website. One thing is the API doesn't allow you to filter the results based on metadata like Tags or Labels. We...
0 2
hayat_sama

Block spam users from different countries

Dear Team, HDFC community has more than 17000 registered users from which only 600 users are valid. We tried to block them using client side scripting but it didn't work as they blocked client side sc...
0 3
viveksr

Installing Lithium Community In House

Hello,Is it possible to install/host Lithium's Community in-house?  Thanks!!!
0 3
Inactive User

Carousel with community content on homepage - Lithium component?

I would like to add a carousel at the top of the community homepage which displays news, articles, guides, photos from the community. Is there a Lithium component to achieve this or do i need to crate...
0 2
viveksr

How can I pull Quilts .xml on my local machine?

Hello,Is it possible to pull the quilts .xml on my local machine for all the pages. See screenshot. Thanks!!!  
0 6
AbhishekIlindra

Import Users

Hi, We are working on importing users in the Community. While Importing users it is asking for Username, Password and the user email id. Is it possible to import user with out Password and We need to ...
0 3
syork

Search in LSI to show "searches without results" in context of page/board

When viewing the "searches without results" terms, it would be good to know which page or board these terms were unsuccessful on. My Community currently has inboard search filtering - so it would be g...
1 3
Lamia_HEAVEN

Top Contributors : How to remove Community Manager from the rankings ?

Hello, I want to remove Community managers from the rankings to let members only.I can't find where we can change it on the administration. Does someone know where is it ? Thanks !Best, Lamia 
0 9
RhoLee

Adding Blog Categories

I'd like to create 3 categories within our blog to make it easier to find relevant content, but can't figure out how to do so. Has anyone done this before?
0 3
Priyanka210

Generate SQL query from Alteryx

How to generate SQL query from Alteryx how can I view the SQL query that alteryx is using to run my workflow? I've googled and found info about a 'dynamic output' node, but I can't find that node in a...
2 3