Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
nrajesh

Is there any Health Check URL for API's ?

Hi, Is there any Health Check URL for API's , denotes service is up and running.Direct URLS, without authentication. RegardsRajesh
0 1
calebmt

Why don't blogs have labels?

From what I gather, it appears blogs don't have labels. Is there a specific reason for this?  
0 2
kgroneman

Can't find Administrator's Guide: Metrics Overview

I'm in Community Admin > Users > RankingI'm editing a ranking and click the ? icon next to RANKING FORMULAIn there it says: See the Administrator's Guide: Metrics Overview for a detailed description o...
0 1
HelgaMarieAuran

How to turn off subscription to edits on blog articles?

Hi, The members in our community get an alert to boards they subscribe to for every little change we do to an article.In TKB we can choose if we would like to alert subscribers to changes, if they are...
1 5
CarolineS

Customizing "no access" page

Hi ya'll!I've actually done this before, but now I can't remember what I did (d'oh!)... how do I customize the "no access" page that users see if they attempt to access a forum/blog that they don't ha...
0 1
lauski_kubaran

Gamification

What's the best place to learn more about Lithium gamification features and how to configure them?
1 4
stacias

Does Tags have any impact on Search results?

Does Tags have any impact on Search results? As far as I can tell it does not but just wanted to confirm.Thanks so much!Stacia
0 1
stacias

Can custom tags be applied to a user?

Hello,We would like to apply a custom tag to users so our moderators can identify top-tier customers in our community. Is this possible?Thanks,Stacia
0 2
matuag

List of all Default OOB component and Quilt

Hi All,Is there any documentation available where I can see all default OOB components and Default Quilts of community. Thanks in advance.
1 3
dmenke

Moderators Knowing user have PM turned on or off

Still learning Lithium response and how private messaging works so there may be a work around or a function I am not aware of for this issue.When sending a community member a private email to alert th...
0 3