Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
yyun

Search bar - update search location name

By default, Search bar comes with a drop down menu of Community, Knowledge Base, Board, Category, User etc...  Is it possible to modify it to say All Community OR This Board etc?  If so, where do I up...
0 4
Toby

Username Visibility

Good day everyone,Is it possible to change username visibility settings so different users have different views.For example: a registered community member sees one username and a visitor who has not l...
0 1
krysco88

Tables and Headings in TKB cause top of article to be cut off / hidden

We have run into an issue several times where we are either posting a new TKB article or editing an existing article, and if we use any tables or headings, when we save the article a top chunk of the ...
1 3
sherrie

Users Can't Subscribe to Boards

Okay, I'm at a bit of a loss here. When I'm logged in, I have a Subscribe ability for boards:   However when a user selects the same dropdown, they don't have the Subscribe or Bookmark options:   I've...
1 6
merill

Can Lithium be used as a UserVoice or GetSatisfcation alternative?

We use lithium as an internal peer support forum for a large enterprise (80,000 users). I want to host something similar to UserVoice/GetSatisfaction where users can vote on product features for vario...
1 2
rpanda2007

Gamification @ Category level

Hi, can we create Gamification @ Category level?
0 3
scseth

View which specific users viewed a page

I was looking for a way with LSI or otherwise to view which specific users accessed a page.  Is there anyway to run this type of report?
0 3
Nari

Unique Solution Views

Is it possible to get unique solution views in LSI? Currently, it only shows solution views that I assume that they are page views of accepted solutions. 
0 2
drolcak

Ideas Exchange notifications

I am looking for support related with notifications for idea exchange.After read this article I am not sure are there notifications related with ideas exchange only (e-mail, notification feed) ??We ar...
0 4
billg61

Notifications and Tribal Knowledge Base

Hi,Questions regarding a trial knowledge base.  If members have set up notifications to follow a trial knowledge base document is there a way to suppress that notification if only minor edits are done...
0 2