Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
AlanA

View 'admin notes' only

Hello again, Is it possible to grant permission so that some members of staff have access to read the 'admin notes' on a user's profile? We'd like to grant access to the admin notes so that staff can ...
0 6
AlanA

LSI view for 12 months or alternative?

We'd like to pull the unique visitors for our Community in 2016. LSI only allows 6 months at a time, if we pull the first 6 months and the last 6 months I assume that the numbers aren't de-duped. That...
2 2
james_whiteley

Component parse failure when using @liaAddScript

Hi, I am getting the following error thrown when submitting a plugin to staging via the SDK.... Failure Code: COMPONENT_PARSE_FAILUREFailure Rule: CUSTOM_RULEFailure Message: A component file in the p...
0 7
dapas-man

Community Data "Export" to GA

Is there a way to bulk load the community data to Google Analytics, or, do we have to set a more detailed tagging planned to sort of reproduce the data available in the admin.  
0 1
Karlee92

Turning comments off comments on a post

I'm pretty sure there's a way, but how do I turn off the ability for users to comment on a post? 
0 3
james_whiteley

Download skin and assets from staging

Hi all, I'm a Lithium Community newbie, so I apologise if this is a stupid question. Is it possible for me to download all the skin files and assets from the staging server. I would like to put everyt...
0 2
HeyScottyJ

Jump to Latest Posts

Hi all! I'm wondering if there is a setting that would allow users to, if navigating to a thread they have already read, jump to the newest posts in that thread? Thanks! ScottyJ
1 12
hitsch

floating of blog posts

I cannot find how to float a single blog post in order to have the three Community Challenge teasers displayed in the contrary order on the Community page: I want to have the first challenge on top as...
0 1
khanhhoa

May Someone get me Started Please

I love the way Lithium have your forums. I always post at the PlayStation community and I so love it. My question is if I want to create my own forum where do I et started? Do I have to pay anything? ...
0 2
estieg

2 Communities on 1 Lithium Instance

Hi all, Thank you for taking the time to read this.  We are looking to deploy a second Lithium community, but on a single instance.  I'm curious if anyone has some feedback for us as we begin this ven...
0 4