Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
TeroRe

Superusers and unwanted attitude

We have small bunch of superusers and we have builded a VIP program for them. One of our VIP's has nowadays the undesirable attitude towards our company today. He blames us, criticises and don´t trust...
0 10
MrB77

Reporting for Helpfullness Rating in LSI or Admin

Hi there We use the helpfulness rating for the TKB Articles in one of our communities. If I trie to get the "stats" for the helpfulness rating I only get the amount of ratings overall for all TKB's wh...
1 1
jhaze

What's the difference between Copy Link and Canonical URL?

Hi all - I'm a new Community Manager and am trying to get a better understanding of the inner workings of posting blogs and articles in our community. Prob a pretty simple answer, but couldn't find an...
2 4
rgoldschmid

Moderating for religious content

Hi! I'm hoping for a little insight from more seasoned moderators on the best way to handle this.We are a community of work-at-home call center agents. This is a business-oriented community, although ...
2 5
TeroRe

About the SEO and accepted solutions

Hi guys,I would like to know following is it possible or not and how to do it. Use case:People searches help from Google and they can see that that discussion includes solution:In thread title orIn me...
1 7
calebmt

Should I include a social area in our community?

I'd like your input on the what you've seen when putting a space in your communities that is purely for social interaction and does not relate directly to the community of practice at large.  Do users...
5 7
AshleyBragg

Community Moderation Tricks and Tools

Hi All,I was wanting to learn more about what other communities are doing to moderate the posts coming in. We have a filter build for competitors, smut, and negative phrases. We have a private board f...
2 7
hpanmand

LiQL query giving different count

Hi Guys, I'm using REST-API to find the count of users with the help of LiQL query.but sometimes it is giving me as 278382 and sometimes it is giving me as 283847. it is s everytime swapping from 2783...
0 8
Inactive User

Edit/delete deleted users rank

Hi,I noticed that a deleted users by default get 'N/A' rank. How can i edit or delete this rank? I created a rank for users with null requirements, which gets assigned to new users but the N/A rank fo...
0 3
hpanmand

Pagination in REST-API using LiQL query

I have REST-API for LiQL query where I'm fetching information from the USER table. unfortunately every time I'm getting only 25 results.I tried with parameter 'page = 1' and 'page_size = 100' but stil...
0 16