Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
Myko_P

User reports for Anonymous users

Hello! How can I understand what anonymous users are doing in our community? How many of them using community's search? What exactly they are trying to search? What topics they are reading etc.? Is th...
2 3
Karlee92

Page Restrictions

Does anyone know if there is a way to block users from certain pages within your community? For example, would it be possible to create a role that allows the user to only view the knowledge base and ...
0 5
dustin

API to get feedback left on tkb articles

When a user marks a post a not helpful, they leave feedback.  We are displaying this feedback to administrators.  I would like to make a component that allows administrators to see which documentation...
1 2
mandychin

image as rank name

Hi, can I use image as my rank name or display my rank icons at the end of my rank name?
0 8
Inactive User

Internal search indexing too many pages of the community

We have a problem with our internal search engine (powered by Adobe) which is indexing over half a million pages of our community and reaches the limit of indexable pages. How can we limit the number ...
0 6
louisamartin

Mozilla v46 Issues - Secure Connection Failed

Afternoon AllJust wanted some advice.We're getting quite a few customers who are having issues with Mozilla v46. I've reported this into Lithium and it looks like it's an issue with Mozilla itself how...
1 5
RoyW

iframe of Lithium community inside our service-now portal

Hi , We want to have an iframe of Lithium community inside our service-now portal  (service-portal). We want to have the posibilty to do single signon from a angular js script and maintaine the sessio...
0 1
tealiumjustin

How to handle different versions of a TKB (documentation) article?

We are using TKB to document SDK installations. As we release newer versions of the SDK the documentation changes, so we update the article to reflect these changes. However, we still want to offer th...
1 4
quinnicus

New Emoji Package?

Hello there Lithium I am a SuperUser of one of your fine forums - I do admit I have a love/hate relationship with Lithium forums.  However there is one thing that has been bugging me for quite some ti...
15 18
abrown7

Control the duration of autosaved drafts?

Hi community, We have the "autosaved drafts" feature turned on, and find it useful for most recent drafts, but is there a way to delete/clean up old autosaved drafts? I can't imagine a reason one need...
2 5