Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
Reban

Limited access to documents for selected members

We are having many events for our customers this year. They are paying to attend theese events and we want them to have the documentation in a digital format afterwards. The challenge is that we have ...
0 1
Kfernandes24

Measuring Unique customer sign ins

Hi All,  Sorry if this has been posted somewhere already.  I just wanted to know if there was anyway through LSI or Metrics (Global Admin) to measure unique user sign ins over a 12 month period.  Than...
0 5
MarissaNeilson

Forum + Category?

Hi! I am wondering if it's possible to have both a board and a group under a category. I am trying to build a section that has a public board area for anyone to access, and a private group area that i...
0 6
housikrausi

Problems when editing a thread by multiple users

In our community it often happens that a super user comments on a thread and a moderator moves the same thread to another board. If the super user then wants to publish his answer, an error message ap...
0 3
cheathcote

Short url

Hi We are looking to run a competition which will be share the competition in our community in a print publication. As the url is far too long to add, does anyone know of anyway of creating a friendli...
2 4
MarissaNeilson

Creation of Private Group, Forum, Category... help!

Hi guys! My company has a big annual conference coming up in a week, where our clients come out for 2 days and we do all sorts of keynotes and instructional meetings, etc. Anyways, I want to create a ...
1 5
kgroneman

Where to find javascript / cookies?

Let me preface this with I just took on the role of community admin for our Lithium system and haven't had the chance to go beyond basic free training modules so bear with my lack of skill here.    Ou...
0 8
Myko_P

How to hide the content of a certain blog for the anonymous users?

The idea is to hide the content of a certain blog for the anonymous users. The blog title (link) should be still visible to them from the main page. But when they will try to go inside the blog, they ...
0 9
spenumaka

Is there a way to turn off comments on older posts?

I can see turning off one-by-one. Is there a way to do it after some time? We are seeing some spammers using comments as a way to add links in the older topics. In addition, commenting on older posts ...
0 4
ajeetnath

Integrate Lithium social customer service product with a bot

Looking for information on how to integrate Lithium's social customer service product with an automated bot
0 4