Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
elspeth
skwilder

Events Module

Has anyone built an event module -- to handle registrants for multiple events on the Lithium platform? If so, how have you approached it? Have you built from scratch? Leverage an Lithium Add-on? Lever...
0 3
matthew_d

Power BI content pack for Lithium

Hi, I was curious about where you would get the paid version of the Lithiumn content pack for Power BI, which would allow for more then 30k message posts at once to be pulled in?
3 3
AbhishekIlindra

Super Users

Hi All, I would like to know the permissions and ranking formula for super Users. Is there any Documentation available for it.  Thanks,Abhishek Illindra
0 3
sdodds

Any way to disable the teaser in the authoring view?

The teaser field is a constant annoyance for our blog authors, since we try to do a good job structuring the content itself to be relevant - we're very direct in our style, so our first few sentences ...
2 2
SimoneM

Embedding a webapp in a post

Ciao Community,next month we will launch some new promotions dedicated to our clients.I'd like open a dedicated board (that only registered users can see) with topics open by adm (one topic for each p...
0 3
Benjamin

Search using API with autosuggest?

When implementing search over API as mentioned here , is it possible to have search results displayed as you type, just as on the community itself? How to go about this?
0 4
maclan1

Does Lithium search through Linkedin?

Does Lithium analyze LinkedIn? Or is just limited to Facebook and Twitter?
1 9
keshavkelkar

Can anyone tell me the main difference between SASS and SCSS ?

SASS and SCSS are two ways to programatically write CSS , but I need to know basic difference between the two ThanksRegardsKeshavKelkar
0 2
edgiansante

Message placeholder when a thread is closed

Sorry if this is an old question, I did try to find it but no luck. Is there a way to set a message placeholder when a thread is closed (rather than moved only) from the system settings or this would ...
0 1