Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
JillianB

Embed Lithium Search in Newsletter/External Page?

I don't have the slightest clue if this can be done or how to go about it if it is, but has anyone tried embedding Lithium search in a newsletter or external page? We just swapped newsletter vendors a...
1 1
farrcycle

Plotting the Physical Location of Members

The Project Many communities, we have noticed, have communities within the community: local groups of users who might want to meet-up in person to share experiences, rather than always communicate on-...
5 3
A11ey

Approving avatars.

I am an admin on my own community, where do I go to approve Avatars for users?  I assumed I would get a notification that something needed to be approved, but several of my users have told me they get...
0 7
ryandewitt

How to Create a Badge Collection Using Illustrator - The Set up - Part 1

I recently demo-ed this process and wanted to share with you all a few tips on creating a badge collection or badge pack. I make them in both Adobe Illustrator and Inkscape (free software). This is 1 ...
10 3
RMcCarty

Best way to mass edit labels in Idea Exchange forum

We are looking to revamp our set of predefined Labels for our Idea Exchange to better match up with our new technical categorization. There are about 2500 ideas with the existing Labels, and I'm looki...
0 1
Suezanne

Is it possible to set custom favicons for lithium powered communities?

Linden Lab uses Lithium for its Second Life community at http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Blogs/ct-p/Blogs ,.  The browser tabs show generic favicons. Is there a way that Linden Lab (or anyone else ...
0 2
vedagarw

Not Able To Download SDK on OSX

Whenever i try to install lithium sdk i get a ETIMEDOUT. 
0 4
vedagarw

Modify the existing components using SDK

Is it possible to modify the existing out of the box components using SDK ?
1 1
mlozanov

Comments and cvous directly in the post

Anyone know how to put comments directly in the list of articles or posts as in the attached picture, you can see that images attached, hashtag, etc .. please help.
1 1
AB11726

Total Posts Read Strange Spikes

Hello Everyone, Our BI team is performing some analysis on the forum and found that there are some spikes in total posts read at 10 posts read, 20 posts read and 30 posts read.  We were wondering if y...
1 3