Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
Hayley

To archive or to delete?

Hi everyone, I've seen a few discussions on here about archiving, but can't find anything about deleting old content. Is there any reason why I should not delete old posts that no longer receive engag...
0 2
satya

Change Idea Status widget not displaying after migrated to responsive.

Hi All, We recently upgraded from desktop version to responsive. In responsive, we are unable to see the Idea change status widget in the Idea Page.  Following image contains the missing widget I am p...
0 5
spenumaka

How to force business email during registration?

Hi - I want to manage the registration process a bit better than what is available right now. Is there any support to take only business email and avoid private emails like Gmail etc? Thanks for your ...
0 2
NeoBeum

Discussion Board - User Guide

Does Lithium provide a guide for the available functions for discussion boards? For example -there are macros in user settings, but no where does it say how to use them.HTML is enabled for posting - y...
1 1
yyun

Search bar - update search location name

By default, Search bar comes with a drop down menu of Community, Knowledge Base, Board, Category, User etc...  Is it possible to modify it to say All Community OR This Board etc?  If so, where do I up...
0 4
Toby

Username Visibility

Good day everyone,Is it possible to change username visibility settings so different users have different views.For example: a registered community member sees one username and a visitor who has not l...
0 1
krysco88

Tables and Headings in TKB cause top of article to be cut off / hidden

We have run into an issue several times where we are either posting a new TKB article or editing an existing article, and if we use any tables or headings, when we save the article a top chunk of the ...
1 3
sherrie

Users Can't Subscribe to Boards

Okay, I'm at a bit of a loss here. When I'm logged in, I have a Subscribe ability for boards:   However when a user selects the same dropdown, they don't have the Subscribe or Bookmark options:   I've...
1 6
merill

Can Lithium be used as a UserVoice or GetSatisfcation alternative?

We use lithium as an internal peer support forum for a large enterprise (80,000 users). I want to host something similar to UserVoice/GetSatisfaction where users can vote on product features for vario...
1 2
rpanda2007

Gamification @ Category level

Hi, can we create Gamification @ Category level?
0 3