Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
hspriet

Setting up new blog post and want it have draft option

Hello, We are setting up a new blog and blog posts in our English and French communities. On our English community when we go to post it gives us the option to post, cancel, or draft. For whatever rea...
0 2
shmooth

Does lithium community have workflow?

I use the lithium Community product at my work, but i'm not an admin, and i don't know of any place to try it out as an admin, so i'm curious....does Community have workflow? that is, can i make a pos...
0 4
TeroRe

How do you promote content inside your community?

I´m using these: - By using Featured topics -element- By sticky posts- By community mailer- In signatures I would like to know is there anything else I can do to promote content (competitions, beta pi...
2 8
STARFLEET

Lithium API usage when own eIdP is connected

Hi all,we have successfully connected our own eIdP solution with our Lithium instance as we have a central identitymanagement within our company.Lithium Professional Service created a custom plugin ou...
0 1
cjerejian

Poll examples?

Hi!Does anyone have a great example of using polls in the community?We want to test it out, but need some examples of how this can look/act on a site./Charlotte 🙂
0 2
saraforslund

Blog articles sorted after last edit date

Hi,I'm wondering how to sort blog posts according to last edit date, as you can do with other types of posts?Thanks in advance! 
0 4
mor_et

List of board subscribed users per role

I want to check which users in specific role (our support team) are subscribed to a board and which are not.How can I extract this information\list?
0 2
JasonMeyers

Subscribing to a Customers Posts

Does anyone know if it's possible to subscribe to or receive a notification when specific customers (either high value, or someone with a known issue) posts in our community? 
1 4
satya

How can I change my username?

Hi all, I am unable to change my username for this community. Is there any other way to change it? Thanks,Srujana Satya
0 6
carolo1

RSS feed - icon/subscribe to RSS - results in error message

When either clicking the RSS feed icon or the subscribe to  RSS feed option in drop down list (forum), only an RSS document is opening with the following error message:This XML file does not appear to...
0 4