Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
sherrie

Whitelist a user from Spam Quarantine

I have a user that keeps landing in the Spam Quarantine and I'm not entirely sure why. Is there a way to whitelist them? I know @lilim has already proposed this based on domain: http://community.lithi...
3 2
MattJ

URL Suffixes

Hi all, Trying to find if there's a list of all of the suffixes that can be added to a URL.  Currently one of our custom components is a carousel on the homepage of our community that we use to surfac...
1 1
mahesh_napte

Does Lithium's has free trial account ?

Does Lithium's has free trial account, If not, what are the pricing details?
1 1
sherrie

Changing Usernames

I'm probably missing something really obvious but how can a user change their own username?
1 13
Hayley

Metrics - user vs company generated content

Hi everyone, I'm doing a content audit on our community and would like to get an idea of the ratio between user-generated content vs content generated by our community managers and moderators. Since w...
1 2
KelvinJ

Broadcast email to community

Hi there Is there currently any way to send a mass, broadcast email to all community members? (Preferably an HTML mailer)I can't seem to find anything on this in the KB. Thanks so much
1 11
remaker

IPv6

Also, I would really like to see IPv6 support at the Lithium sites. When is that coming?
2 10
DennisMSmith

Predefined Labels

Is there a way to have predefined labels already added to a new thread without the user having to select?
1 1
carriestew

Can you host live video chat and Q&A in a Lithium community?

For example, if you wanted to launch a new product via a live video from the CEO/product team, could you stream it live within the community, and have Q&A happening below?
1 3
marconierlich

Can LSW handle dialogue in paid social media?

I was wondering if LSW can handle dialogue resulting from paid social media activities like promoted tweets, twittercards, facebook sponsored stories and the further?
1 8