Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
AB11726

Total Posts Read Strange Spikes

Hello Everyone, Our BI team is performing some analysis on the forum and found that there are some spikes in total posts read at 10 posts read, 20 posts read and 30 posts read.  We were wondering if y...
1 3
ryandewitt

Assigning a badge to the user logged in once an "if" condition is met?

Any tips on to how to code the assigning of a badge to the user logged  once an "if" condition is met?   <#if finished> window.setTimeout( function(){ $('#imageIncomplete').fadeOut(1500); }, 4000); wi...
1 6
tobias_b

Adding words to spell checker

Hi guys, Does anyone know if one can add words to the spell-checker (so that they do not appear to be wrong)? Our brand name shows up each and every time. Members and staff use the term in every other...
1 4
sherrie

Prevent users from creating labels

How can I prevent users from creating labels?
1 3
CKummer

User stats

Hi there, where can I see how many points a user has?To many it a bit more precise: Where in the community admin can I see it.  I ask because I would like to see how close a user is to the next rank. ...
1 3
Cordelia

Replies but not accepted solutions

I want to be able to run a report that shows how many posts had replies but not Accepted Solutions within a certain date range. Do you know how I can search for them?
2 4
Malcolm-M

Obtaining Figures for Private Messaging - Response Analytics

Hi,If we want to see volumes of individual posts for private messages split out from public ones is this possible?I've got it set up in Response this way. Smart View of all Facebook/Twitter Conversati...
1 0
farrcycle

Date formats in LSI

Date formats exported from LSI in a csv are not Excel (or other reporting tool) - friendly. The format exported is: yyyy-mm-dd hh whereas in metrics you get dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm which Excel immediately re...
1 2
JamesWoodsSM

Content Filter: Allowing Certain Words

Hi There are several words that are being picked up by our Content Filters, and beeped out as they contain banned words. For example the footballing terms/ names - Arsenal, Arsene Wenger, mi**bleep** ...
1 5
adsk_cmgrs

Ranking Structure

Hello! We're looking into revamping our community ranking structure and am curious if any one has any tips, best practices, etc.. to share around how their community ranking is setup? I'm particularly...
2 8