Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
Malcolm-M

Closed Conversations

Quick question but I'm trying to find out if it would explain a discrepancy.If you have an export that states there are 10 new conversations and you merged two prior to closing would the result be?a) ...
1 1
jules

Is there a native mobile app for the Lithium platform in development?

Some time ago I was told that Lithium is developing a mobile app. Is this currently in progress? Please advise. Thank you!
2 7
sherrie

Merge Tags

Is it possible to merge multiple tags? 
1 1
PatrickEmin

How to get a RSS feed for unsolved threads on a forum?

Hi, I would like to get a RSS feed for unsolved threads on a particular forum, how can I do that? The feed would be used to ask my community to help solve these unsolved topics, a pretty basic functio...
3 9
cjdinger

URL scheme for RSS feeds

I'm looking for a comprehensive reference for getting RSS feeds from different boards, filtered by different message types.  My immediate want is to build RSS feeds for "featured" topics at any level ...
2 2
kylemcna

how to change the author of an article?

I see the concept of a contributor, and can fiddle with that. But even as an admin I do not see how to change the "by such and such" ... in other words the author of the article. Here are the use case...
4 4
Wendy_S

Speech to text

is it possible to write something through speech to text. aka voice typing https://support.google.com/docs/answer/4492226?hl=en     In today's mobile world, it could make it so much easier if posts an...
1 1
sherrie

Whitelist a user from Spam Quarantine

I have a user that keeps landing in the Spam Quarantine and I'm not entirely sure why. Is there a way to whitelist them? I know @lilim has already proposed this based on domain: http://community.lithi...
3 2
MattJ

URL Suffixes

Hi all, Trying to find if there's a list of all of the suffixes that can be added to a URL.  Currently one of our custom components is a carousel on the homepage of our community that we use to surfac...
1 1
mahesh_napte

Does Lithium's has free trial account ?

Does Lithium's has free trial account, If not, what are the pricing details?
1 1