Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
marco55

Update community account upon SSO account deletion?

When an SSO user deletes their SSO account (not their community account, but the account in our company's database which is integrated with the community via SSO) -- is there a way for the community t...
2 4
ELITES09

Access Denied message for posts

Why I'm getting Access Denied in the Community. Did we need permissions to access it. -Robert
1 1
danni_v

Bonus points & Ranking

Hi,  We have a user we want to bump up a couple of ranks so thought we'd use the bonus points to give them the relevant points for that specific rank. I've tested using a test account to see if the bo...
1 2
James01

How to create a custom subdomain @ lithium.com

Hi Team, I intend to try out lithium for a custom subdomain - skypec.stage.lithium.com. At the website, I cannot see a way for a free trial to start with, the only option I see is to ask for a demo. I...
0 2
prashant_wipro

How do I access studio with a normal community account?

i have a normal lithium community account. how can i access studio?. Can you please provide any link to that?
1 5
fatinmunirah

Search without result LSI metric

Hi all, I need a suggestion on how I can get reports on user search that gives no result as I am monitoring repetitive keywords for certain period of time for possible curation of articles. I know the...
0 5
Inactive User

Number of solutions in LSI

I checked LSI for the number of solutions on a monthly basis but I can't find this stat - is there someone who can point me in the right direction?
0 2
MattJ

New email templates and/or editing existing template triggers

Essentially what I'm wanting to do is to create new email templates as well as being able to adjust the rules for existing ones. Does anyone know if you can do this? I can't find anywhere in studio un...
0 5
Myko_P

How many times per month the registered users sign into the community?

Hi there,Where can I find a metric or the report to find out how many times per month the registered users sign into the community?Thanks!
0 8
stanley

Display Top 5 kudos board in new component

Hi All,Anyone know how to write code to Display latest Top 5 kudos board in new component ?can refer to my attachment, i am new to lithium api
0 5