Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
Inactive User

Moderator rights on community level vs. category level

Hi all. Sorry if this is a silly question, but I am new to Lithium and how roles and permissions work here. The challenge: Create a private category with limited membership and allow moderators to man...
0 6
Kamil

How to change titles in multiple posts in one thread

A user created a post with inaccurate title. Every other user who replies to this post is in fact creating post like Re: A very inaccurate title of this great post.  How can I edit titles of all these...
0 1
jjeremiah

Moderation Manager - more than 10 discussions

If I need to manage / move a large number of Q&A posts, is there a way to increase the number of posts in the Moderation manager to a number larger than 10?  
0 1
Oivindmi

Can part or the whole Lithium portal be seamlessly embedded into an existing webpage?

Hi, can we use Lithium (community, FAQ, events, etc. etc.) as part of another, broader, webpage? Including single sign on.  
1 3
anetteaustheim

How can i filter on interaction style on my profile page?

On my profile i can see al threads that i have been active in. I need to see a list of all ideas i have posted.  Is there any way i can filter on interaction style on my profile? 
0 3
Inactive User

Lithium Release 17.9

Where can I check the current Lithium release for our community forums? I understand Lithium is updating to the 17.9 release (Studio on 23/10 and Publishing on 06/11) however I would like to know wher...
0 4
sherrie

API permissions issues

I'm using an API script to apply roles to users based on their SSO ID and a csv file. I know this worked once upon a time, but now I'm getting the following issue for the API user: User 1106 does not ...
0 2
HelgaMarieAuran

Disable RSS as a choice for the customer

Hi, Is it possible to disable the choice to add RSS?
1 2
lradden

put 1 category into maintenance mode?

Hello, I would like to put a section of the community into "maintenance mode" so that we can test the impact to inbound of removing the community option for a certain product. Each product is its own ...
0 2
EmDunn

Profile Plus - Signature Interests

Hi -  I am wondering if there is a way to remove the suggested interests area, under Signature Interests for Profile Plus? (see below) Or can we adjust the interests which appear, based on the content...
1 2