Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
merill

Can Lithium be used as a UserVoice or GetSatisfcation alternative?

We use lithium as an internal peer support forum for a large enterprise (80,000 users). I want to host something similar to UserVoice/GetSatisfaction where users can vote on product features for vario...
1 2
rpanda2007

Gamification @ Category level

Hi, can we create Gamification @ Category level?
0 3
scseth

View which specific users viewed a page

I was looking for a way with LSI or otherwise to view which specific users accessed a page.  Is there anyway to run this type of report?
0 3
Nari

Unique Solution Views

Is it possible to get unique solution views in LSI? Currently, it only shows solution views that I assume that they are page views of accepted solutions. 
0 2
drolcak

Ideas Exchange notifications

I am looking for support related with notifications for idea exchange.After read this article I am not sure are there notifications related with ideas exchange only (e-mail, notification feed) ??We ar...
0 4
billg61

Notifications and Tribal Knowledge Base

Hi,Questions regarding a trial knowledge base.  If members have set up notifications to follow a trial knowledge base document is there a way to suppress that notification if only minor edits are done...
0 2
sontung

Li software.

what language you develope the software in... or did you make your own...why i want to know?i like your flawless technology and i want to know whats behind it.i know its not php.
0 2
AlanA

Broadcasting Facebook Live / Periscope through Lithium Community

Hello friends, Every week our company broadcasts a live Q&A chat through both Periscope and Facebook Live. I am wondering if there's a way to live stream / broadcast either of these platforms through ...
3 14
eraether

Does Lithium have to be setup as a subdomain?

Someone new to researching this product.  I noticed lithium communities seem to always be a subdomain.  Is there an option to have the a community live under an existing domain within a subfolder?  Ex...
0 5
NeoBeum

So - it's Spam is it?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/I2Q4N2c.png[/img] Nice
0 6