Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
stevensullivan

Custom URL Field

At the moment, the Title of a category is used in the URL. There are some cases when it would be beneficial to define the url independently of the title Case 1: non latin characters in the title. If y...
0 1
stevensullivan

Set up Mailing List

Is there a way to set up and manage a mailing list? My specific use case is: we want to send users marketing emails. In europe, this is illegal, unless they opt in to a mailing list. We want to have a...
0 1
jganes24

community skin changes are not reflecting

Hi  I tried changing skin in studio and its not reflecting in the community page. Also I tried to change header but same result. ThanksJack
0 7
lcgolden

Is there a way to remove the date a badge was earned?

We recently implemented Premium Gamification, and one thing we'd like to do is have a badge for our users who have earned our product certification.  However, if we assign badges now to people who ear...
0 2
sherrie

Implement Forum Guidelines

My apologies if this has already been covered somewhere, I couldn't find it, how do you all implement your forum guidelines once they're ready? In past platforms, there's been a spot to drop these in...
0 5
roman_suvorov

Live blogging

Hello guys, new here so I'm sorry if this came up before - couldn't find a similar topic through search. Is live blogging easily implementable with Lithium? Is it part of out-of-the-box functionality ...
0 4
sherrie

Disable font styles, sizes and colors in WYSIWYG?

Is there a way to disable to the font family, font sizes and colors in the Lithium WYSIWYG? It's really only used when people try to market their products/services. Nothing says "this post is spam" qu...
2 5
LainieH

Badge rule for Question Authors who Mark a reply as an Accepted Solution?

I'm setting up badges for our brand new Lithium community. I would like to configure an advanced badge rule for question authors who mark a reply as an accepted solution. In this screen shot, I tried ...
2 3
LauraB

Possible to "hide" a blog article?

Hello,   Wondering if anyone knows of a way to "hide" a blog article so that it's only accessible if you have the link. We want to create a piece of content that's only viewable for a select group of ...
0 3
dcjarvis

Integration with existing Drupal website

Hi guys Wondering if you have any info on the best approaches for integrating Lithium with an exisitng and large Drupal web platform.integration points would be user accounts (don't want 2 logins) and...
1 1