Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
Esther_H

Decrease of number of users online

Hi there, We are experiencing a decrease in the numbers of "online users" shown in our Community since Aug. 1st. We had an average of between 3000 to 4000 users online and all of a sudden, we have jus...
0 5
roisinkirby

Managing URLs/site navigation for Ideas Exchange

Hey all, We are looking to place a Landing Page in front of our Ideas Exchange. The Landing page comprises of a search bar, copy/details on how our business processes ideas and a feed of top voted ide...
0 1
CKummer

How to include superusers for important community decisions ?

Hi everybody,  we have a quite new community with some very enthusiastic uers which we would like to include in a decision regarding a split of a board.Technically we have reached the magic number whi...
1 5
trungdien

what features do you like best?

what lithium features do you like best? which ones do you use most in your community? how does it fare with your community?
0 2
huongduong

what features do you like best?

what lithium features do you like best? which ones do you use most in your community? how does it fare with your community?
0 3
saraforslund

Data on activity among members?

Hello! Is it possible to retrieve data on the frequency of forum posts/replies between members; reply per member? In LSI you can see top users and post/day. At the moment the top users are all Staff. ...
0 2
saraforslund

User email address with 'plus' sign

Hello,Does lithium support user email addresses which include 'plus' signs?Example:name+company@gmail.comOr will the community remove the + sign and try to send verification emails etc to, using the a...
0 1
amycatling

Creating a poll

Hello, Is there a way to create a poll on a community page? I just did a search on the forum and the results are from several years ago so I wanted to check if this has been updated since? Thanks,Amy
0 7
Inactive User

get minutes online based on roles for a specific time

Hello everybody!  I'm trying to get role based total minutes-online for a specific period of time, something like 'this week our Moderators spent so many minutes online'. Any help will be highly appre...
1 5
Toby

Is it possible to remove a tag on a specific post?

Good day everyone,I have seen documentation for editing a tag cloud, but is possible to edit tags within a specific post?Thank you,Toby
0 1