Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
DennisMSmith

Wiki Capability

Hi All, New to Lithium and I see the community has forums, blogs, Q&A, and groups...but there is no mention of wikis. Does Lithium have/support wikis and just call it something else? Thanks!
0 3
steverdavidson
kissl

Hi, we will start 40+ language based communities on one template. Does your platform support this?

Hi, we will start 40+ language based communities on one template. Does your platform support this?thx
0 8
edholden

Star ratings in forums

Can I introduce star ratings to forums so my customer service agents' posts can be rated?
0 3
jenh

Ability to see what users voted for on poll

I'd like to suggest an enhancement added to the existing OOB Poll Feature. It would be nice to see what option in an active/archived poll a registered user selected. And have the ability to export out...
0 1
Claudius

Lithium Mobile v2 migration poll

I would like to do a quick informal poll about your community migration to Lithium Mobile v2:   Have you already migrated your community to Lithium Mobilve v2? If your answer is "no": What's holding y...
0 9
clint

Any way to report on Anonymous page views?

I'm trying to get a handle on lurker activity.  I know I can look at the page views of all my registered members and I can see which people are watching and not posting, but what about guest page view...
0 3
jenfalasca

How can add images to custom content blocks?

I want to add logos to my custom content block. Ideally, i'd like to add multiple blocks, and have them link back to our partners. Is it possible to do this without HTML? It seems to be an antiquated ...
2 4
AndyK

What does your battle station/social command centre look like?

During our hangout on air yesterday @JohnD mentioned how crucial it is for him to have a nice set up with a second monitor to be productive.    We are keen to see what your battle station or social co...
11 10
damon_williams

Start topic via email

What I want is for a user to be able to start a topic via email. eg. Send an email to a specific alias (one per forum) and have that create the forum topic. Has anyone ever solved this? 
0 4