Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
damon_williams

Start topic via email

What I want is for a user to be able to start a topic via email. eg. Send an email to a specific alias (one per forum) and have that create the forum topic. Has anyone ever solved this? 
0 4
Claudius

Visualizing conversations

Just read an interesting blog piece about visualizing conversations in an abstract way to help speed of moderation, but also possibly detect patterns of conversation: Source: Chantal Jandard Design C...
0 1
pigrec0_

Helpfulness in forum posts and solutions

Hi!  Helpfulness component is a really interesting tool. Especially in support sections.http://community.lithium.com/t5/Ratings-and-Reviews/About-5-star-Helpfulness-and-Me-Too-ratings/ta-p/23600 I wou...
1 2
bastins

Online Community Demo Request

Hi, I am Bastin working for WaveMaker Inc. We are looking for a forum management for our community. I have already signed up for a online communities demo but still not yet received any response from ...
1 10
dperiwal

Is Lithium a good community platform for ISVs selling software products?

I am wondering if there are some good examples of ISVs using Lithium as a community platform? Thanks.
0 2
aagurto

Can we make the TKB content a PDF to download?

Hello guys,  I'm new to this whole community world, but I'm loving it so far. I was wondering if the content we upload and aprove in a TKB could be up for dowloading. Can we do that? Is it an option? ...
0 3
Malcolm-M

Mobile V2 & Post editing

Hi folks, quick question for anyone with experience of mobile v2.0. Is post editing supported? If not does anyone know if it's in the pipeline?
0 1
domladden

Embedding YouTube with different languages

Hi guys, I'm running a few different versions of a single blog in different languages. To begin with, much of the content is the same across the different languages and has been professionally transla...
0 3
GangW

How to let only registered user access board

I creat a new board,  but don't let all users can access. How to let only registered user access board?
0 1
justingoufo

How to delete my account ?

I have been searching how I can delete my account, but no solution! Can anyone tell me, please?
0 13