Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
TMc

what are lithiums standard langauges

Can you please provide a list of the standard langagues the lithium platform provides?
0 1
Doggydo
AnnibalAbreu

SalesForce Communities x Lithium solution

Hi,We are looking for a social tool to integrate with our own solution which intends to be a kind of VRM (vendor relationship management) as defined by projectVRM (Doc Searls).Does anyone could write ...
1 2
pmadduru

show the full name for blog authors

Hello, Currently, when a user posts a blog, the author's name is shown as the login name. Is there a way to show the full name instead?There is a setting enabled in the admin console that says "Show t...
0 5
Bertie

Is it possible to change the ranking formula for different boards

For instance an off topic board might have different criteria for deciding rank changes to the ideas board for example?
0 1
DACG

Does Lithium Forum software Allow Admins to read other Members PM's?

Does it as I would like to know before I purchase your Forum software? Thanks, DACG EDIT: How do I reply to your answer? I don't see not reply button?
0 5
Matt_SF

Can I integrate Lithium's moderation tools with my site to moderate other content (e.g. photos)

Hi, I need a third-party tool to moderate content on my site - photos, videos, profiles, etc.  Is there a way to integrate Lithium's moderation tools with my site to enable a single moderation tool/pr...
2 1
joeinfl

Does Lithium support importing of historical data in the form of JSON?

We are looking for a hosted solution for our developer community and would prefer a service that can import 10+ years of historical data without a large conversion effort.  Currently it is most effici...
0 2
jamesdraycott

moving post alert

Hi all Whenever a post of mine is moved from one area to another on Lithosphere I get a helpful PM letting me know it's been moved. Is this a manual or automatic process. I think it's a great idea and...
1 3
Manu

java

is lithium api suport java?
0 1