Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
iancarroll

We're an open source project. Can we get Lithium for free?

I made ServerBooks, an open source serverlist for games like Minecraft and TF2. There's no way for us to earn money except the occasional advertiser. We'd love to use Lithium, is there any way for you...
0 2
navikn

Do your solutions support Thai language?

How do your solutions support Thai language? Also, how you moniter local socail media in Thai?
0 2
indivirdee

Integrating Lithium with SAP

Hi there. I work for Capgemini in the UK and am interesting in understanding how Lithium's social media analysis platform can be integrated with SAP. Have you integrated with SAP system before? If so,...
0 1
petertt

how much is it to create an account to start using lithium for my small business

how much is it to create an account to start using lithium for my small business my company will convert Radian6 over to Lithium this week; and i am interested in inquirying about using this for my ow...
0 1
rbannerman

Do you offer recorded product demonstrations?

I am new to the Lithium community and would like to join some of your upcoming product demonstrations. Do you offer secondary sessions or recordings for members in Asia Pacific? I am excited for the L...
0 1
jennycoupe

Universal Search?

Does anyone have any experience either building or buying a search tool that can be with single sign-onto search across different portals i.e; how can I conduct a single query for something that searc...
2 3
greenkiwi

Responding to posts via email

I was wondering whether or not there was support for responding to posts via email.  I understand that there is a believe that this could cause visitors to not come to the site to get information and/...
0 4
Phillipe_clegg

How to FAQ?

I was searching and couldn't find anything, but was wondering if you guys used any FAQ templates for your SaaS? Like a common Lithium forum FAQ.
0 3
theopsmgr

is there a PDF that covers all the features of Forums?

is there a PDF that covers all the features of Forums?  I can't find any detailed product information in the marketing material.  I would like a detailed list of features - e.g threaded vs flat, avata...
0 4
CrossUSAAF

Lithium Community Forum software...

Hello there! I'm interested to know more about Lithium Community Forums software, how it works, how to manage it and more. Software looks like quality in my eyes. I'm wondering, is there any "Demos", ...
0 1