Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
EmmaFurtado

supported embedded technologies?

I'm looking to host webinars on the community.I heard that JS is not supported. Does anyone know which embedded technologies are supported in order to host webinars in the community or host the sign-u...
0 4
gjacobus

Rank Names

Hey Everyone! We are launching a new community with Lithium and need some help with rank names. Our community name is Leadworthy.  Leadworthy is an initiative designed for high school students with a ...
0 10
Gina

What database does Lithium run on?

Hi all, I am working with some developers who are developing a prototype to enhance our community experience and they wanted to know what database Lithium uses. Does anyone know? Thanks, Gina
0 1
LiR

Does Lithium support photos contests?

We want registered consumers to post their photos on a website. Them photos shall be quoted by all visitors (not only registered ones)Does Lithium provide this functionality?Is lithium able to mesure ...
3 5
dryl_dxn

Custom styles for the WYSIWYG editor?

Hi all, does anybody know, if there are possibilities to define custom inline and block styles for the styles dropdown in the WYSIWG editor (especially for the TKB)?! What I would like to have is cust...
0 1
EmmaFurtado

how to add RSS blog to community

How can I add RSS feed of our corporate blog on the community? I have the code ready, just don't know where to add it.  thanks!Emma
0 3
devinoutfleet

Websites That Use Lithium

Does anyone know where I can find an extensive list of all the websites using lithium? Or is there a way that I can do a google search targeted towards picking up something that the lithium platform w...
3 4
TeroRe

Looking for a good examples about how to use blog-feature

Do you have a good examples how to companies uses Lithium´s blog-feature? Can you give a link to your community and it´s blog? We are just thinking to renew our blog and we are searching a good exampl...
0 8
EmmaFurtado
EmilyBilling

How to get an RSS feed of new members who have signed up to the Community?

Hi,  We are trying to build an RSS which a variety of content so we have a news view of all types of activity going on in the community including when a new member registers for Community. How can we ...
0 13