Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
Bitbrit

Does Lithium include search functionality as part of its API?

On some forums, I have noticed that you can go to the page "/forums/searchpage/tab/messages/" and I would like to know if this is accessible via the API.
0 1
katmandelstein
ankitasharma

Can I get a free demo for Social CRM tool?

Hi, I'm Ankita working with SapientNitri India. I'm a social media analyst. I'm doing research on most of the social media tools and one of it is Social CRM tool.Can I get a free demo on Social CRM to...
0 2
vanbunna

Social monitoring product for New Zealand

Hi, can you pl tell me more about the costs of your product? I am from New Zealand and looking to provide a social monitoring product. A demo would also be good.   Regards Andrew [Removed Personal Inf...
0 1
mannerheim

Developer Nation Access Issues

I just registered, and I'm trying to click on the training tutorials in the Developer Nation section, but every thing I click on is either access denied, or unavailable.  How can I see these tutorials...
0 2
Fearghal

How to purchase?

Sorry if this question is silly, but I've been looking at Lithium and would be interested in using the software for my business.. but I cannot seem to find anywhere to purchase it. I've sent in a requ...
0 2
josefcarlsson

What are the difference between get satisfaction, Lithium and eservice?

I am wondering what strength and weakness get satisfaction has that differences there solution from some other FAQ solution?
1 2
AdheSetya
MkM

Deploying Lithium

I am new to the Social Media Monitoring space and would like to know; 1)  The Steps required to deploy an enterprise version ( multi user) of  Lithium 2) If Lithium is sold through a Channel 3) The ba...
0 1
Matthew2D

What is this exactly?

Hello, what exactly is Lithum? I know on  Adult Swim they use the forum software by Lithum, and im wondering how to get it.
0 1