Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
maikelson

Are these filter and sorting option on boards available?

Are options like these available in Lithium? 1) Different "Filter" selector to choose to "See only New", "See Only Solved", "See only Un-Solved" etc.Or alternatively,2) Sort functionality to the colum...
1 1
krry

Can we upvote and downvote answers to a question?

This paradigm used on Reddit, Quora, and the StackExchange suite, paired with awarded reputation points, has a desirable effect on community culture. High-performing, helpful pundits gain reputation a...
0 4
DL

Lithium Mobile Community

Hi Team,  Does predictive text work on mobile view as it does on desktop view? It is not appearing in our community.  Thanks!
0 6
karthikodc

Features of lithium product

Hi, I would like to know below listed features are allowed in Lithium. Please suggest me right direction. Activity StreamAnalytics & ReportingArchival PolicyBlogCollaborative AuthoringConnections (Fol...
0 2
sherrie

How do I auto-close threads after a set time?

I'd like to close threads automatically after say 6 months with no response. I could've sworn I saw this setting somewhere but now I can't find it and I don't see it anywhere in the KB. Can anyone she...
3 8
jasondmcclellan

Allow Community Instance to use a secondary CDN like Akamai or Limelight to host content

We have a bulk image upload from our intial migration and Lithium cannot provide us a SFTP resource to upload all 500 images.   Our only choice to upload one image at time via studio which is frankly ...
0 1
RondeauPro

Managing Google Play Store Questions/Comments from LSW

Hello, I'am wondering if anybody has already managed to connect LSW to users' comments and questions posted on the Google Play Store (for smartphone Apps). And that way if anobody is answering directl...
2 7
MichaelAtHP

How to adjust columns of text / images in a blog post

I'm trying to create a blog post with a table in it. The table contains text and images - see clip below. When I paste from Word, the columns, which are equally sized in Word, are unequal in width in ...
0 5
fifiproffitt

Badges and Roles

Does anyone know if you can exclude specific roles from your badging criteria?Also, has anyone done this with a badging implementation? We are discussing excluding our Paid Agents from earning badges ...
2 14
dustin

How do I get the hostname in the url of the current environment?

I have a form and upon submission, it should redirect to a Thank You page.  I do not want to hard-code the base url as we use both staging and production sites. How can I get the hostname from the cur...
0 2