Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
aagurto

Insert image in private message

Hey guys,  Sometimes our users send us a private message and need to show us some screenshots or photos but they do not have available the option to insert a photo in the private message. I recently c...
0 2
sherrie

Display all groups in the community

I've created a category called "Events" on our community and within that are groups for each event. I'd like this to be visible to anyone visiting our forums, but even tho nothing is set to hidden the...
0 6
dustin

"Top Kudos" components appear in production but not staging, ideas?

When I add the Top Kudoed Authors component to a page, it will only appear in our production environment.  No results are returned in staging. Going to the admin page, under the Features tab and Kudos...
1 4
nspecht

Calendar Plug Ins

Hi there,  We are looking for a Calendar Plugin to be used with the Lithium platform. Bascially its a way for us to show our users in a more intuitive way things we have planed in terms of events, web...
0 1
ivannazd

Red words

Hi!  In my community the admins and I want to receive notifications with some words users write on forums or comments. We have a list of "red" words. If a user write a specific word we have to solve t...
0 2
stevensullivan

Whitelist a set of incoming users

Is it possible to anticipate a set of incoming new users and automatically assign them a user role? 
0 1
aagurto

Banning unknown users to accept solutions

Hey guys,  We've noticed that non-registered users in our community have available the "accept as solution" button and they're able to click on it. It's becoming an issue for us because they're not ev...
1 5
LainieH

Can you enable Kudos for TKB article COMMENTS

Often users make good comments on our TKB articles - can we give "kudos" to those? I didn't see this in our admin settings
1 1
aagurto

How to activate "Email to a friend"

Hey guys,  Do any of you know how to activate or fix the "email to a friend" option? We've never been able to use it. The same error message keeps showing up.   "We're sorry, at the moment is not poss...
0 1
oliverlutz1

Export user data (with language tags)

Hi We're currently planing our first Community Mailing. As we handle the platform in 3 languages, I need also to export the user settings. What's the easiest way to export the data with included langu...
0 6