Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
pgclark

How do I link directly to an attachment?

I'm creating a Knowledge Base article with multiple attachments. I want to be able to link directly to each attachment in the text of the article. Can I do this?
0 3
EricNissan

Filtering content from the community in LSW

Hi, We are using Lithium both for our community and LSWCurrently we are only using LSW for Facebook and Twitter and not at all for our community We are adding a new process on the community where case...
0 1
JulieH

What are you favorite apps/tools to stay organized and increase productivity?

One of the questions that popped up during our first #OnAirWithLithium with the Lithium Community team (watch it on demand to hear their answers ~0:44:05):   "What are your favorite apps/tools you us...
4 13
omare83

Influencer Score

Hi, I would like to know if you handle the User Influencer score on social media (categorized by topic) and if you expose this information through your API in order to get a Customer influencer score ...
0 3
DennisMSmith

Wiki Capability

Hi All, New to Lithium and I see the community has forums, blogs, Q&A, and groups...but there is no mention of wikis. Does Lithium have/support wikis and just call it something else? Thanks!
0 3
edholden

Star ratings in forums

Can I introduce star ratings to forums so my customer service agents' posts can be rated?
0 3
jenh

Ability to see what users voted for on poll

I'd like to suggest an enhancement added to the existing OOB Poll Feature. It would be nice to see what option in an active/archived poll a registered user selected. And have the ability to export out...
0 1
Claudius

Lithium Mobile v2 migration poll

I would like to do a quick informal poll about your community migration to Lithium Mobile v2:   Have you already migrated your community to Lithium Mobilve v2? If your answer is "no": What's holding y...
0 9
clint

Any way to report on Anonymous page views?

I'm trying to get a handle on lurker activity.  I know I can look at the page views of all my registered members and I can see which people are watching and not posting, but what about guest page view...
0 3
jenfalasca

How can add images to custom content blocks?

I want to add logos to my custom content block. Ideally, i'd like to add multiple blocks, and have them link back to our partners. Is it possible to do this without HTML? It seems to be an antiquated ...
2 4